For Oct. 8-11th the young men of our ward were going camping and since Michelle didn't want to be left home alone we used some of my frequent flier miles and sent her up to visit Sarah and Janine and Nick in Utah. She had a fun trip. The scouts and I hiked into the Grand Canyon and had a fun trip. Here is a picture of me just outside of Indian Gardens in the Grand Canyon.
The next weekend Michelle and I went camping in Oak Creak Canyon. This is one of the few places that you can see the trees color changing in the fall. It was a beautiful trip and we had a lot of fun. Here are some of the pictures we took.


Last weekend Michelle's Grandpa came to Arizona for a visit. We had a lot of fun with him. We went to a Scott Family reunion one day and visited with Michelle's cousin another day. It was a lot of fun to see Grandpa, but it seemed like the visit was too short.
Life is back to boring and normal this past week. We had stake conference today and heard President Packer talk.

3 comments:
Nice pictures Michelle! I especially like your pink hat =)! I hope it was super fun going camping Jeff! It looks like you two had a good time!
Camping sounds so fun. We missed out on it this year. Very cute pictures of you two. Got any Halloween pictures this year? You guys always dress up so cute on Halloween!
Looks like fun. I'm sure it was a real treat for Jeff to with Michelle after spending a few days with the scouts.
Post a Comment