Two posts so close together, what are we going to do with ourselves!?! I just thought I'd do a quick work update. I didn't end up getting to help with childfind, which was a little bit of a bummer, but on the other hand, I got certified by the state. Now I can go to any school district and work as a tech. Pretty sweet. Hopefully next week I can do the other stuff.
Tomorrow I am going to have a weekend getaway with some of the funnest ladies I know. I am feeling a little sick, so my plans for tonight are to rest up so that I can be up and at 'em tomorrow! Hope that you all have a great weekend as well!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get well soon, Michelle. Being sick is no fun. (Typed as I cough and sniffle.) I love your picture on your header, by the way.
Post a Comment