Today I am thankful for pleasant peeps. I have had the opportunity to do some fun things lately all because I have made friends with some really fun people. Mind you, lots of these things I wouldn't necessarily do myself, but it has been fun to get in touch with my inner child :)
Two weekends ago some of us went and toilet papered another friends house. Now, I have to admit that it took some talking to get me to go on this expedition. Past experience apparently wasn't enough to permanently stay away from tp-ing...as soon as I get some pictures back, I will post them--I have some pretty sweet face paint on!
This past weekend I somehow got talked into going to see the 12:01 showing of Twilight, even though I hadn't read the book. I couldn't believe how many people were there! It was nuts! I got home that night at 3 am, slept a whole bunch and then met the gals at a hotel. It was Deanne's birthday and the only thing she asked for was a night out at a hotel with friends, so with her husbands help we obliged :) We got to go out to dinner at a fun place and stay up chatting for half the night. It took my quite a while to recuperate! Needless to say all of this non-sleeping didn't help my cold any. We took pictures here too, but I didn't have my camera, so I am waiting on the goodness of others so I can post some pics.
Basically, I am glad to have some friends that I can goof around with, and I am thankful that our husbands are good pals too, so we can all go out and do things too....like bowling a couple of weekends ago! Thank goodness for good friends!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am shocked they got you to go tp-ing! I got a good giggle from reading that. Glad you have good friends:)
Emilie
I was pretty shocked that I got talked into going too...I do have a history of police when it comes to toilet papering...
i'm thinking perhaps i should send this on to judge jacobowski. apparently he was a little too lenient! daddio
Post a Comment