Monday, June 16, 2008

Did you miss us?

I know that you are all waiting with baited breath to see what we finally have to post. Luckily for you, we have a few things...which may or may not be so lucky for me :) My plan is to take breaks throughout today from homework and house work to get this blog updated! It took me forever to get my pictures downloaded, so I won't be posting any new ones right now, but I will hopefully get to it in about an hour. I am sure that lots of you have given up the hope that we will ever post anything new, so I will e-mail when everything is done. See you again in a little while!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

What?! No pictures? It's almost been 8 hours!

Kevin said...

Wow! it magically showed up 4 hours ago even though it wasn't 30 minutes ago.