...and really dusty from lots of other fun things.
Hi all! We are still alive, and mostly well :) We undertook a home improvement project this weekend due to freakishly cool weather for this time of year that has taken on a life of its own. We are still trying to get out from under it, so blogging has been negligible even though there are TONS of things to write about. As I type I have varnish drying, tape that needs pulling, and a kitchen table in the living room among other things. Normally I would try to post as I go along because there isn't anything pressing for me to do in the summer, but I am starting classes on Monday and things are still out of control. It is really important to me to get our house back into some semblance of order or I will be nuts in a few weeks. Plus, I already have homework that I am behind on (how does that happen when class hasn't even started??? If I ever figure that out I'll let you know!) Anyway, be looking for a few mondo posts this weekend (I hope!) We love you all, and if you lived closer we would put you to work--Dad, I needed your expertise several times this weekend! Janine--I might need your sewing brains this weekend, but maybe not until next--we shall see how ambitious I get.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hopefully you're not still high or we'll start wondering about you two. I can't wait to hear what you've been up to. Good luck with summer school. Remember how when you were a kid that was for the "bad" kids? At least in Idaho it was. Know that I don't think you're bad in any way. We love you guys.
Post a Comment