If you would have asked me two weeks ago when we would buy a home I probably would have said in a couple of years; but if you asked me that today, I would say hopefully tomorrow!
Things have moved quickly. First I talked to a friend and found out houses in the Queen Creek area are going for cheap. Then I called another friend that I knew did something with real estate, only to find out he is a broker. He then set me up with an agent and loan broker. In the mean time Michelle and I searched all over the Internet looking for the right house. Yesterday we looked at some houses, but were overwhelmed with all the work they needed to be move in ready. And finally today we found one house we really love and 3 more that can work as backups.
We plan on making an offer on our first choice tomorrow. It currently has two offers on it and they are going to take the best offer after tomorrow. With luck it will be ours!!!

2 comments:
Good luck! The house looks great! Isn't it funny how things can come together quickly and all of a sudden you become a homeowner when a few weeks before it wasn't even in your plans.
Wow, hope it all works out for the best. One cool thing about rocks, they don't require mowing. ;)
Post a Comment