Tuesday, February 9, 2010

House number dos :)





Well, here she is. Our current offered house....ain't she a beaut? We sure think so. We are 90% sure that we are going to buy it--our offer is in and we are ironing out a few kinks with the financing/closing dates etc. If we end up getting it, we are going to close in 2 weeks! Isn't that nuts? I am still in shock. Tomorrow we should find out how things are going for sure, so we will keep you posted!






8 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Looks nice. You'll have to show us the inside once it's officially yours.

Janine said...

Congrats! I'm super excited for you.

Burgess said...

So what are you guys doing with the house you're in?

Amber said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Amber said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Rachel said...

How exciting, I hope all goes well. Good Luck you guys.

Jeff said...

To update everyone, we are not getting this house. Our offer was acccepted, but there was a problem with the type of loan the seller needed. Hopefully the third time is the charm!

Unknown said...

Blast it all, whats up with these picky sellers! Does it really matter what loan tree it comes from as long as the fruit is green? Pardon my strong language there. Lucky #3, it's gotta be lucky #3.