
This year in our primary we are making a big push for the kids to learn the articles of faith. Our Stake always does an Articles of Faith Fireside for the senior primary kids, but a lot of the scriptures for this year are articles, so we thought it would be good for all the kids to learn as many as possible. We decided to do a punch card for the kids to help keep track of what they have learned. With lots of help from a friend in the ward, I finally put the scrapbooking program I have to good use. I am super happy with the end result, and I may even be talked into doing some other fun things with it :)
3 comments:
That is super cool Michelle! No wonder you are still in primary! It's because you rock :) Sniff...I am kind of jealous! Love ya!
awesome idea! My daughter said it "looks really cool" so it must be good ;)
oooo, schnazee! It makes me want to get a program like that. . .
Post a Comment