Sunday, July 18, 2010

Catching Up...

Michelle and I have been very busy lately and have a lot of good stuff to post about. We will attempt to get everyone caught up with our lives.

At the beginning of May we moved into our new home. We moved over two days, on the first we borrowed a trailer and truck and moved all our boxes and small things ourselves. The next day we hired a moving company to move all the big furniture. I was very pleased how it all worked out especially as I watched the movers struggle with our dresser up the stairs. I have put together a quick slide show with a few pictures of our move.

4 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Now that you've had a couple months to settle in, are you enjoying your house? Or has Jeff been on the road too much to enjoy it?

Nick said...

The new place looks great!

Janine said...

I want to come & see your pretty house! But, um, not in the summer.

Michelle said...

I'd say we are enjoying it...although its hard to say for sure :) Jeff was home for a couple of weeks...not sure if he has a whole month yet? I'd like him to come home and make our office into a space that can be used :)

Claysons, we want you to come also. I agree not in the summer--my backyard is a dirt pit so it needs to be cool enough to walk down to the playground or the kiddies will be very unhappy people.