So this post is just a little late considering the topic is 4th of July, but better late than never I always say! Luckily I was able to come home from California for rhe 4th of July weekend (or not so lucky since it was only because my launch was delayed). Because I was suppose to be gone we hadn't made any plans, so we got our impulsiveness together and decided to go to Flagstaff with some friends. It was nice to get into the cool weather. We had a lot of fun swimming in the hotel pool and hanging out. We saw Toy Story 3 which I really enjoyed.
The highlight of the trip was going to Snowbowl and riding the chairlift up the mountain. It was a lot of fun and the views were spectacular. I have made a movie from all the pictures we took on the trip. This time I put it to music, so make sure you turn the volume up!!! We missed out on fireworks because the high fire danger forced Flagstaff to cancel them, but still had a great time celebrating our great country's birthday.
1 comment:
Nice! That doesn't look like the Arizona I remember. Glad you were able to celebrate the holiday doing something so fun.
Post a Comment