Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pictures from Utah visit

A couple weeks ago I had to make a short trip up to Utah for work. I was able to visit our good friends Janine and Nick Clayson and there twin boys Reid and Gage. I had a fun time even though I wasn't able to stay long. I had brought birthday presents for everyone, and the boys had a great time "opening" them. I wasn't able to wrap them because I brought them on the plane, so they just got to open my suitcase. Gage quickly decided that pushing the suitcase around was the funnest thing. After the boys went to bed we played Settlers of Catan. It was a lot of fun, but we all missed Michelle.

Reid and Janine looking at Reid's birthday card.


Nick and Gage.


The boys opening the presents.


The boys in their new Rocket pj's.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Most kids still like the wrapping as good or better than the gift. Glad Michelle is enjoying her job.

Amy Bateman said...

Are you sure you do any work in Arizona anymore? Seems like you're always in Utah! Poor Michelle is always on her own. Good thing she has a job to keep her busy now!

Janine said...

For the record, I have since cut the boys hair. We loved everything & seeing Jeff, but definitely missed Michelle tons & tons...

Michelle said...

I think Reid's hair is pretty sweet--you know when he gets older he is going to grow it out that way anyway :)Miss you guys too!

Erin Coons said...

Wow they have gotten so big! I love all the funny things kids say (this is in response to your later blogs) There was a boy behind me in sacrament today and he said to his dad when the bread came by, "wow they serve food!" afterwards he said, "I wonder if they serve drinks too" He sure was pleased when the water made its rounds!