Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I have a job, I have a job, yea yea yea!!!!

I bet you hadn't noticed, but I got a job today! I will be working for Mesa Public Schools in the audiology department. I will be giving hearing screenings for the entire school district. I actually interviewed for it a couple of weeks ago, but didn't get the job. They called me back today and said that things had changed and after explaining that I could work for them the entire school year they offered the job to me. (There had been a misunderstanding about when I might be going back to school.) It will be a good job for gaining some experience, but not for making a lot of money :) but Jeff tells me that it is his job to make the big bucks!k

Proud Husband's Note:
I have to let everyone know how proud I am of Michelle. She has been very persistent and patient as I have interrupted her schooling multiple times. However she has worked through it and now has a college degree and her first job! I am lucky to be married to her and she has done a great job, and now she has one. Yeah!!!
Jeff

7 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Did I read that right, did you get a job Michelle? ;-) Congratulations! And how fun to get to work with kids everyday and do audiology. It sounds perfect for you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations! We should celebrate. . .

Linzi said...

Yay! Good for you. You are going to be great.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for college graduates with jobs!

emaalyon said...

Yay!! I'm so happy you found your first post graduate job. I hope you love it!!!

Fay Call said...

congrats Michelle! That's great, good luck with all the kids, I remember those tests! Hey about the recipe thing. You buy the stuff at porter's, I don't know if they sell the stuff any where else. It's just a piece of wood and the metal recipe piece.

Burgess said...

I'm so behind! COngrats!