I got to do something really fun this weekend--throw a water party/ice cream social for a bunch of kids and their families. The families are living in a local shelter. It was so fun to see these little kids running around having so much fun, kids really are resilient! I was really happy that I got to spend so much time with the ladies that I went with too. I feel truly blessed to have them in my life.
Guess what else? I found my first gray hair. I almost died. You should have heard me shriek for Jeff to make sure it was actually gray and not just really blond :) I am still not TOTALLY convinced it was gray because the hair closest to the root was brown. I have to cling to any small amount of hope that I can! I got my hair cut a couple of weeks ago and my hairdresser said "Oh my gosh! You have a few really curly hairs hidden in here, can I pull one out to show you?" Of course I said yes, and sure enough it was super curly. I apparently only had about 5 in the middle of all of my hair. When I asked why that would happen she said " I hate to tell you this Michelle, but our hair changes as we get older. The shaft and texture can change." Anyway, between that and the possibly gray hair, I am boycotting getting older.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If the root was brown we'll say it wasn't a gray hair. Feel better?
If that's what those super curly little hairs mean I'm in trouble too. I've found a few of those myself.
At least you don't loose it like me =)
Love,
Ashley
Ditto on boycotting getting older.
Love,
mom
Sounds like you had super fun. Glad you have such good friends to do things with:)
I ditto mom and you NO MORE GETTING OLDER!!! I hate it:)
I love you,
Emilie
Post a Comment