Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Do you miss us?

It seemed like it was high time to post something up here--ever since Jeff got home from his business trip there hasn't been anything going up on the blog.

Jeff is home, yay for me! I was done talking to myself about 4 days after he left. I typically think I am pretty ok, but I already knew all the punch lines to my jokes :) We got lots of errands done on Saturday, and even a little playing in too.

I am in my last week of classes as an undergraduate. That seems so crazy! Thursday is my final, so I am looking forward to Thursday night when I will be able to breathe a little more. At least for the weekend and then the job hunt is on for real. Thant freaks me out a little, but I am trying to keep in mind that Heavenly Father has a plan for me--I like to know the plan, so I am struggling a little :)

Our swamp cooler was having issues, so being the good husband that Jeff is he let us stay in a hotel the last couple of nights. I have totally enjoyed having an air conditioner--69 degrees. Jeff was needing a hoodie--not me! It was blissful. I am a little sad to go back to the house tonight. I tried really hard to convince Jeff that I needed the AC in order to make it through the end of the semester, but (in the words of Mr. Bennet in Pride and Prejudice) he was unmoved. That's ok though, I know he is going to get up there and fix that thing!

That seems to be about all that is going on here. We love you all and hope that you are all well!

2 comments:

emaalyon said...

Congratulations on being done with school...almost!!! You are too funny. Wouldn't that be somethin' though if we could entertain ourselves because we didn't know the punchlines to our own jokes? I hope you get your air up and running soon and Good luck on the job hunt!

Rachel said...

Yep we missed you Michelle and wished we could have spent more time with Jeff. Congrats on finishing school that's great and good luck with the job hunt. Jeff, remember how I told you at church that someone would think that we were married because neither of us had our spouses there? It happened mom said. Some sister commented on how my "husband" looked like he just belonged in our family. Luckily mom was able to correct her. I though that was funny though.