I really love seeing my nieces and nephews. It had been a year since I had seen any of them. If felt good as they would run up to me and give me a hug. I was able to get a photo of each of them, even when some of them didn't want me to :)
One note: some of you might be wondering if I am doing any work on this trip. I am working, in fact the testing has been going really well, but I don't blog about it because I can't take pictures and most people would find it boring. I have seen too many peoples eyes glaze over when I start talking about all the exciting stuff I am doing at work to know that most readers of the blog would get to the middle of the first paragraph before moving on with any work post.









1 comment:
It's nice to see that our Gator is getting some use! I don't think I've seen a recent photo of Spencer.
And thanks for the note about you working. They must not be keeping you too busy if you have time for all the fun stuff. You're probably better off not posting about work. You'd hate to put too many people to sleep!
Post a Comment