Sunday, January 13, 2008

Henry's: Christmas Videos!



There are two other video's of Mark opening Brian and Kelly's gift, but we figured that the end one was the most important one! The very festive bow gave lots of trouble :)


**I promise there will be one here soon...I am having difficulties with it though, so I have to wait for Jeff!**


Becky opening her gift from Rachel, Courtney, Chalise and Dillon.




Jeff and Michelle weeding through lots of boxes, paper, and rocks to get to the gift from Rob, Brooke, Stephanie, Emily, Aaron, Kaylee, and Spencer. It took us two video clips as well, but again, we are only loading the end one.




Mom and Dad opening their gift from Amy, Rob, Jeff, Kevin, Rachel, Becky, Brian, and Mark...and all those associated with each child!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas! That digital photo frame is SUCH a great idea for grandparents -- I'm going to have to steal it next year!

Amy Bateman said...

Fun videos! I can't wait to see what Becky got.