Friday, January 25, 2008

School Starts!

School started last week, and I wish I was a little more excited. I am still having a hard time getting back into the swing of things...too much fun visiting with friends and family over the holidays I guess :)

I have a lighter schedule than I have had, which is nice. I go Monday thru Thursday, so I always have a four day weekend. It has been nice. I have been able to get most of my Saturday chores done on Friday, so I get to play a little more with Jeff. Of course, it should mean that I get a few extra things done....maybe in a couple more weeks!

Three of my classes are in my major, and I think that I will enjoy them all a lot. My other class is a diversity class--I am hoping it gets better. It is one of those classes that should be interesting, but my professor may change that. So far we have only watched movies which were made in the late 80's and early 90's. What can you do...

Last weekend we had a fun visit. Mary, one of my roommates from Ricks (we went to her wedding a few months ago), and her husband Michael moved to Flagstaff to finish a last semester before applying to Med school. Anyway, we got to visit together last weekend for a few hours while they were here doing some other things. It was really fun to get to know Michael better, and of course to see Mary again. I am really lucky to have a few really good friends. Even though we don't see each other very often, its as if we are never a part....

Jeff has started another season of soccer, and he is also playing on the Elder's Quorum basketball team. Between games and Scouts, I feel like I don't see much of Jeff. He is really enjoying those things though, so I keep the complaining down to a minimum :)

That's about it for us! Hopefully something interesting (but happy!!) will happen this week so that my blog won't be so dull :)

No comments: