
So, it seems like I should have something fun to post, but I'll admit that my nose has been hard to the grindstone this week, so there hasn't been that much fun to be had...except for the phone call I get from Jeff on the days he is supposed to come home. Jeff has been in Utah since last Monday (the 24th of September), I am now hoping that he will make it home Thursday night, but my faith is waxing cold :) I have been guaranteed that he will be home twice now, and both times he has had to stay several more days. My only hope is that if he gets delayed again for some reason, he will be home for this weekend...but that may be wishful thinking. He should have some fun things to post when he gets home--I know there was a visit with Janine, Nick, Reid, Gage, and Sarah and I think some snow....I guess we will find out more later :)
3 comments:
Seems to me that if one gets stuck in Utah so much...perhaps one should move here...or bring his wife more. We miss you too! Come visit!
He's that guy you're married to, right? LOL
He'd better be getting some overtime pay or at least accruing comp time or something for all this extra time he's spending. You should ditch school and tag along with him once in a while.
Where in the world is Jeff Henry? The picture needs a beret and cape.
Post a Comment