Friday, October 12, 2007

It's friday, it's friday, hurray!

I am super happy it is Friday, can you tell? It has been a really long week. I had a midterm on Tuesday, and a big test today, plus a couple of big assignments. I am really happy that I get to do some light homework this weekend :) My house is happy too--it is a DISASTER area! A "No drop by visitors, please" sort of mess. Lucky for me there is lots of time tomorrow to work on it, and as an added bonus, it will be cool--only 85! I might even get out and clean my car...it would love it too!

Yesterday was a sad day. We had a flat tire--this Malibu is a flat tire magnet! Anyway, we found it on Saturday but Costco didn't have the tire so they ordered it. Yesterday they called and said that they got the tire in, so I took it in at 12:30 thinking I had plenty of time before my 3:15 class. After an hour and forty-five minutes they called me to say that they had ordered the wrong tire, but a nearby Costco had 22 of the correct one. One has to wonder why they didn't tell me this on Saturday, but what can you do. So after my class I went to the other Costco and had to wait another 2 hours to get the tire. Mostly I was sad because I was having a hard time studying with all the people. Thankfully, I am pretty sure I did very well on my test today.

For those wondering, Jeff is out of town again this weekend, we will be gone until next Friday. This time I made sure to find some winter cloths so he shouldn't freeze if it snows on him again. I am sure that he will have lots of fun visiting with some of our friends there. I am trying really hard not to be too jealous...

2 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

So how many days did Jeff get at home before he had to head back?

Michelle said...

Jeff was home for 5 days. Actually, when he comes home on friday (the 19th) he will have been home for 5 days of the last 4 weeks...sad.