Well, I think that I can now discuss this subject without breaking into tears every time I think about it...yep, no tears :)
Yesterday Jeff got a new calling. We were pretty sure he would when a member of our bishopric called to see if he could come in for an interview at 12:30 (we have church at 1). So off he went, but before leaving I made him swear that he wouldn't let them release him as a primary worker. After all, when we were first called to be primary teachers they only asked Jeff...over the phone...so I figured they couldn't only release him since he agreed to be the teacher. Plus, there are 8 six year olds in our class! So, Jeff promised, went, and came home about 15 minutes later. He is now the Assistant Scout Master, but he wasn't to be released as a teacher, he made sure to ask (what a good guy!). Too bad someone forgot to tell the Bishop that. We are sitting in Sacrament Meeting and they released him! I'm not gonna lie, I had a major heart attack. Did I mention that there are 8 six year olds in the class? ...I am only one woman. He is allowed to come and sit with me during class time, but I will be left alone in Sharing Time. I was totally upset, and yesterday I literally cried every time someone mentioned it. I am still really worried about how I am going to juggle all those kids...we have a hard time when there are two of us! However, I know that Jeff is totally excited about being in Scouts. Now he will have a whole bunch of buddies to do manly sorts of things :)
One more sad thing...tomorrow is my birthday...28. Sadly, Jeff is in Utah. He had to leave this morning and won't be back until Friday (and then he'll be gone again for the next two weeks!) So, I am pretty bummed. On the plus side, I got a Wii today, and I expect to get 3 games for it in the mail tomorrow. I took the Wii out of the box, but I haven't tried it yet...maybe tomorrow :) I also got a sweet new phone today, but not for my birthday, just because mine is being freaky. It is a mint green Chocolate. I am having a few issues figuring out what buttons do what, but overall, I am really enjoying it! (Don't be sad if I accidentally hang up on you!)
Well, I feel much better about life! I am glad that I have this thing :) Hope that you are all having a lovely day!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know this was a while ago, but I had to comment -- POOR woman!! I'm just thinking of when Zane and I had 8 Sunbeams in one class and we could have used 2 more people. So how is it going with just you? I could not imagine if Zane wasn't in there with me what it would've been like!
Post a Comment