Thursday, March 4, 2010

Final House?

In case some of you haven't read the comments from our last post, we found out last week that there was multiple offers on house #3. We submitted our best and final and were supposed to hear back a week ago. Over the weekend the bank (it's bank owned) asked some questions, but we still haven't heard yet if they are accepting our offer or not.

But don't worry too much. Monday we found House #4. We really like this house, in fact maybe more than all the rest of them. The floor plan is really nice, with a big great room downstairs and a huge loft upstairs. It has a lot of great windows and natural light. After we looked at it Michelle made the comment that the house made her happy. It is a corner lot and has a big backyard (well by AZ standards).

After viewing it we made an offer on it. The seller made a counter offer yesterday and we are accepting it. We are under contract and now have to go through the inspection and closing, but with luck in mid-April we will be in our first home! We are very excited. Below are some pictures pulled from the listing.


Front of the House.

Master Bath.

Kitchen

Backyard.






9 comments:

Emilie said...

Woa! Awesome Awesome! Can I come live with you!!??! :)

Michelle said...

Yes emma, you can :) You can help Jeff plant grass! I just wanted to add, that this house makes me super happy! I really do think that it is all the sun that we get...I may be sad about that when it's 115 degrees outside, but :) I for sure like this house better than the last couple. The first one still holds a little place in my heart though...

Judy said...

It looks great! I like the pantry off the kitchen and master bath and closet... and it has an air conditioner!

Amy Bateman said...

A house that makes you happy is a good thing! This one looks great. Definitely lots of light. Hope it all works out for you.

Janine said...

Oh man...I want to move! Yea! Congrats guys.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I wanna see it, let me know when you go out again, i wanna come.

Linzi said...

So exciting! Hope it all works out :)

Kaye said...

Awesome! Congratulations, guys! Jeff, you might as well skip the grass planting (hello, it's Arizona) and just start digging a whole for the pool - your work will be much better rewarded and it will probably cost the same in the end! :)

Kaye said...

By the way - where's this one at?