This last week we escaped the heat (yep it was 100 degrees yesterday) and went camping in Oak Creek Canyon. Oak Creek Canyon is a beautiful area just north of Sedona. It is a great place to camp in the fall because it is one of the few places in Arizona that you get the fall colors. We had a great time relaxing and enjoying being outdoors. We went on a few hikes and spent a bunch of time just relaxing. I know it was good to get away from everything. While we were there Michelle got a urinary tract infection, so we had to pack up the last night early and drive home so she could go to the doctor and get some medicine, but it was still a great trip.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Campout
This last week we escaped the heat (yep it was 100 degrees yesterday) and went camping in Oak Creek Canyon. Oak Creek Canyon is a beautiful area just north of Sedona. It is a great place to camp in the fall because it is one of the few places in Arizona that you get the fall colors. We had a great time relaxing and enjoying being outdoors. We went on a few hikes and spent a bunch of time just relaxing. I know it was good to get away from everything. While we were there Michelle got a urinary tract infection, so we had to pack up the last night early and drive home so she could go to the doctor and get some medicine, but it was still a great trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
MICHELLE!!! I can't remember how I found your blog this past week but I am glad that I did. Wendy lives out in Phoenix, it looks like you are somewhere in AZ too! We are back in MI. I have added you to my blog list. By the way this is Pam (Johnston) the "twin" Talk with you later
SA-WEET! Glad you were able to get away for a few days! Crabz Michelle! Feel better soon:)
Nice to know Jeff took Michelle along, or at least her feet! Hope you feel better soon!
I miss seeing you, too, Michelle. I think of you every Sunday, though, when I take the scripture bag to church, that you made for me. How is Arizona?
Looks like fun although sorry you had to come home early. I Thought Jeff was gone to Cali all month so even better that you got to spend some time together.
I'm so JEALOUS! Bummer you got sick though....
Post a Comment