Well friends, our lives are boring. Mine is especially boring with Jeff out of town. Thankfully I have friends that occasionaly take pity on me and let me come and hang out with them :) Halloween was one of those nights--thanks Deanne, Lance, and family for letting me come hang with you. I was a lot less nervouse that I was about to get beaten up since I was in a crowd! I didn't really dress up this year because, well, I'm really boring this year. I didn't get any fall decorations up. Maybe because we seem to be skipping fall here in the big AZ. It is still 90 this week! I did however, glam up the makeup in honor of the horror of the day :) I even have proof:
Pay no heed to the unmade bed mess behind me!
In other news, we are sad to say that we will be going absolutly no where for any holiday this year. I am totally bummed. We don't usually go anywhere for Thanksgiving, so I'm not as sad about that, but Christmas! In the words of my favorite siblings--double crabz!! So, don't mention the word Christmas to me unless you want some wailing and gnashing of teeth to come your way. *Sigh* Are you sure we have to grow up and fly away from home? I miss my family!
And now, to remind myself that there are lovely, happy things in the world, like fall :) here are a couple of pictures that didn't make it into Jeff's post about camping.
This is what our tent opened up to--a lovely site in the morning.

I just loved the colors and textures in this trees bark....I know it's weird. I think I might have a disease, I am obsessed with things like that.
Aren't these the cutest little acorns!?!?

This is actually from a couple of months ago--it is the desert (obviously) somewhere along the highway. It reminds me of a little book my Mom had when I was little.
3 comments:
HEY! we're staying here for Christmas and not doing anything, either. Maybe you guys can come over that day for dinner or something. Let me know if you want to!
I am sorry you can't come! We can't mention it to Bimpy because he cries every time. Sigh... However- I DON'T THINK YOUR BORING!! You guys are too much fun :)
Hey Michelle...and Jeff AKA "never there" (jk) hope you two had a great Thanksgiving...together hopefully. It's sad how your blog is only a click away and yet I don't venture out to it that often. Michelle, are you the one taking all the pictures? Wowsers...quite the pro! Anyway, looks like you guys are having some good times. Take care for now.
Post a Comment