Yeah, so we haven't been very good with updating our blog. I believe that the problem is we haven't seen much of each other :) and....we are sometimes lazy. I am now going to try to make it up to you.
Unfortunately there haven't been any more cockroaches, so no good stories! Jeff has been in California a bunch, they are hoping to launch October 30th. We are going to find out tomorrow (we hope!) if Jeff is really leaving Thursday for 6 weeks. If he doesn't head out then, it will probably be in the next week-ish. I am personally hoping that the launch happens before Thanksgiving....I don't know if I can deal with a single-person holiday season. (I don't know if Jeff's pocket book can handle a single-person holiday season ;))
I have been hard at work testing tons of little ears. I have successfully picked up a few germs, but, I am now recovered and hoping that those little sweeties don't share anything else with me. I have been busy with Primary too. We are down to the wire with our program, so there are lots of little things to take care of. Seems like we have had a bunch of personnel changes too, which also keeps me busy as I try to keep all lists up to date.
I honestly can't think of anything else going on here. Lots of days spent just getting things done. I will work harder at finding good stories to share, so keep an eye out. Oh! If you happen to be in the 602 in the next 6-ish weeks PLEASE call me and lets go do something! I might slip into a catatonic stupor if I don't find some people to talk to while Jeff is gone :)
2 comments:
I missed reading your blog! Alas Michelle! Nothing can compare to the cockroach story. it still makes me laugh till I cry! LOVE YA~
It was great to hear from you. I enjoyed you choice of picture at the top. I hope the launch is soon. have a great day. love rannie
Post a Comment