I will try to keep everyone updated on my adventures as I am up here on business.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
To the top of Malan's Peak
Yesterday I got off work early since we had lighting to close to the test cell with the rocket motor in it. So my coworker Ken and I decided to go on another hike. This time we hiked to the top of Malan's Peak. I have attached some of the pictures I took while at the summit. Afterward we stop and got some pizza for dinner. I took a picture of the peak through the sign at the pizza place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
More great photos! I wondered for a minute if there was a restaurant at the top of the mountain.
I can't believe you get such good photos with a cell phone!
This is Emily on my mom's computer. You got some really great photos. Makes me actually want to do some hiking; which is not really me. So what do you actually do for work these days?
Post a Comment