Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Youth is gone....

...In a puff of smoke. I forgot to stick this picture in the other post, so it gets its own little thing :) I was trying to get a picture of Jeff blowing out the candles, but the flash was having issues. In the end, I was ok with it because the resulting smoky picture was even better!

5 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Glad to see that Jeff got a real cake after all! Now you know, never get brightly colored frosting and little kids together. All white or pastels are the way to go!

Linzi said...

Yay! Happy belated birthday Jeff! I love the blue frosting. All Sam got for his birthday was a boring ol' chocolate cake with no candles. You are a good wife Michelle.

Nick said...

Yep, ancient. I'm pretty much boycotting candles from here on out. Missing you guys particularly tonight...sorry about your car trouble. Hope all is welL!

ryan and berni said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! I hope all those candles granted you some great wishes...if not at least maybe the smoke detectors wished you happy birthday too. :) Beautiful Cake Michelle!

Fay Call said...

MICHELLE! Oh my goodness, I saw your blog linked on Emily's. I'm so excited, hopefully we can keep in better touch now! I miss you so much, seeing your blog brought back a rush of memories! How are you? e-mail me or something!