Even though it rained and snowed Friday night when we drove down the weather cleared up and we had a good time. We visited the Center for Creative Photography on the University of Arizona campus. Both Michelle and I really enjoyed the exhibit. I learned that if you see an old photo that looks a little fuzzy and out of focus that it is not just because it is old, but it is part of the Pictoralist style and supposed to be that way!
We also went to the Tuscon Gem show which I learned is the largest rock and gem show in the country. It was really interesting visiting the different booths and seeing all the rocks, gems, and jewelry. I know Michelle found a few things she wouldn't mind having!
The last place we visited was the Titan Missile Museum. I really enjoyed the tour of the missile silo. It was interesting to be reminded about the cold war and how MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) kept the peace at that time.
3 comments:
How much range can you guys pack into one weekend? Rocks and missiles. I am impressed.
I must admit I am super envious that you made time to take a vacation in a "fancy" hotel. Reid has been sick for a while and not sleeping well (i.e. sleeping with us . . . grrr.) You'd be amazed how much room a little redhead can occupy in a bed. I can't be to mad though; the poor little man caught the flu twice. Maybe when he feels completely better and is sleeping in his crib again it will feel like my own bed is a fancy hotel.
Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the hat Jeff, sexy.
Ryan and Berni
Post a Comment