
I thought that today I would post a couple of pictures that we took over the Christmas break. They are only of Jeff and I, but I figured that's ok. I have had to look for some pictures of us for a couple of different things and found a couple of problems. One, we don't have very many pictures of the two of us togehter, one of us is usually taking the picture, and two, the pictures that we have that have us both in them are really old! So on Christmas eve we set up our camera and took a few. There are several more, but we figure a few will satiate the curiosity of most :)
For those of you still waiting for a video of Becky from Christmas...I am still working on it. I keep forgetting to have Jeff look at it. I will try really hard to get him to look at it this week--yes week. He is going snowboarding with the Scouts this weekend, so there are lots of things to be done tonight and he will be gone really early tomorrow until really late. So! Here are the pictures:
3 comments:
You guys look so cute!! And you look soo good Michelle!!! I haven't seen the two of you in ages...we must soon. My brother and his family just moved to Arizona over Christmas break so I'm sure there will be some visits there sometime in the future. Yea!!!:)
Cute pictures! You both look good.
you look lovely! it is a good idea...I might need to post some of Nick and I on our blog. We just aren't as cute as the boys, so they always trump us.
Post a Comment