Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Go Project Pink!

A good friend of mine, Jenny, has put together an event that I am super excited for! The event is called Projet Pink--it is an effort to remind women and girls that they are wonderful no matter how old they are, what shape they are, what color they are, or anything else under the sun! If you live in the area and can come, you should! Let me know and we can meet there...or we can come here and we can drive together! I know that this is a really important concept for girls to understand. It is going to be so good! Anyway, I hope that if you can't make it, you can give yourself (girls) a little extra love that day, give your little girls a little extra love, and to you hubbys out there give those special girls a little extra lovin' ! Thanks!

No comments: