And magically enough, he is sitting in the only actually birthday present he got yesterday, a new camp chair. I ordered him some new shirts (thanks Old Navy for carrying talls!) but isn't that sad??? I am usually much more prepared. Anyway, he is getting some other things--camping/backpacking stuff. Oh, and he gets to pay the ticket I got last weekend...but that's another story... The Scouts in our ward are doing an overnight hike and camp in the Grand Canyon so we are going to outfit Jeff for his birthday. He is still trying to find just the right stuff :)
So, even though I am a lousy wife this year, you should all know that I sure love that old guy and I am looking forward to having a modest birthday party this weekend. Maybe next year will be the crazy party....
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeff. Wow, I like the blizzard idea. Might start a new tradition with that one.
Welcome to the ranks of the "old"! Turning 30 isn't all it's cracked up to be. Hope you enjoyed your birthday even without birthday wishes from your big sister. Sorry, I thought about you, though!
Love,
Amy
I would just like Jeff to know that we remembered it was his birthday, and yet still did nothing about it. We are still thinking of something...perhaps we will think of it by the time his party rolls around! Happy Birthday Jeff!
"I sure love that old guy"--that's funny.
Happy 30th, Jeff!
P.S. when I saw you the other day I forgot to tell you, michelle, that you look skinny! That bike is really working out for you!
Post a Comment