Sunday, August 26, 2007

Henry Reunion

Well since Michelle said I would be putting up some of the videos and pictures from out trip to Idaho and Utah, I thought I had better get started. Here is a description of the Henry Reunion.

The theme for the reunion was the Henry Olympics. Every family created a flag, and we had a bunch of different activities.

Here is a picture of me with our flag.

Some of the activies included cross cut sawing (following is a video of Rob (my older brother) and I and one of my grandparents sawing),






Caber toss (here is a picture of my sister Rachel just after she tossed the caber),



Stick pull,

leg wrestling,


and pie eating.







I think everyone had a good time and it was a lot of fun. Michelle enjoyed getting to know some of my cousins that she didn't know very well. We both enjoyed seeing and playing with our nieces and nephews.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a little piece of the reunion and letting me see it vicariously. But, you forgot to mention how much you missed your older sister and her family and the reunion just wasn't the same without them. :) Love, Amy

Michelle said...

Amy, we thought you would just KNOW that we missed you too much to say :) Hope you guys at least did something fun that weekend! hugs to everyone!

Anonymous said...

I love the videos! I'd missed the pie eating contest when I went to my friend's wedding reception. that was funny. And Stephanie's comment about how Jeff must be strong because of his work with rockets is a good one.