Saturday, March 19, 2011

More Pictures from Alaska

My stay in Alaska continues so I thought I would share some more pictures I have taken over this past week.

Here I am standing outside by the parking lot of the launch control center.  There is definitely a nice view here!

 On my birthday a coworker and I shoot clay pigeons.

 The sunrise this morning on our drive to work.  Here you can see the different buildings I work in.
 Closer up.
 Nice view with the launch tower.
My neighbors! 
Launch tower from another angle.
And again. 
 Visit to Fossil Beach
With a sweet view. 
 At Surfer Beach
 Also Surfer Beach
 Yes there really are surfers in Alaska!
Another random surfer dude. 
 I love the look of the sky.
 State Recreational Site
 Again.
 Ugak Island in the distance.
 Another great sky.
 The Kodiak Narrow Cape Lodge.


3 comments:

Nick said...

Proof that some people are just plain nuts...surfing in the winter...in Alaska.

ryan and berni said...

Beautiful pics! National Geographic might have an opening. :) Yeah, I wonder how thick those wet suits were...BRRRR!

Linzi said...

Buffalo in Alaska? That's crazy!