Sunday, March 8, 2009
San Diego
Michelle and I went to San Diego over Presidents Day Weekend. We had a great time and were lucky that he rain stayed away until Monday when we drove home. We stayed at a hotel near the airport on the harbor. The night picture below is from our hotel room. We went to the old light house on Point Loma and spent the day in Balboa Park. Every Sunday they have an organ concert on the worlds largest outdoor organ. We also enjoyed the Museum of Photographic Arts. There really is a lot to do there and we will most definitely be going back some time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun to get away and I'm glad the rain was patient for you. You got some great shots too. And Jeff, we're glad you're arm is getting better.
Tadj and I spent a week there 9 years ago! GREAT FUN! We spent a lot of days in Balboa park. We also saw the Organ performance. So cool.
Post a Comment